Vintage Greed Hand-Signed Art Lithography, Salvador Dali, The Divine Comedy
Please stay away from the rubber as you will be erasing the very same signature. Artist: Salvador Dali Year: 1950s Size: 16 1/4 x 11 1/2 Inches Condition: In excellent condition wood Engraved by: Raymond Jacquet. Published by: Les Heures ClairesPrinted by: Jacquet & Taricco Reference : Michler & Löpsinger 1081 Original wood engraving on BFK Rives paper Issued from the French edition of "La Divine Comédie" in-4 by Salvador Dali.
According to Albert Field, it took from 1959 to 1963 for engravers to carve the more than 3000 wood blocks used to create the 100 woodcuts. Framing, Matted (Frame not included).
Lithograph is Matted Please see listing pictures. This item is in the category "Art\Art Prints".
The seller is "finestwallart" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Egypt, Reunion.
- Artist: Salvador Dali
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Signed By: Salvador Dalí
- Image Orientation: Portrait
- Signed: Yes
- Title: Greed
- Material: Paper
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): No
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Region of Origin: Florida, USA
- Framing: Matted
- Subject: Famous Paintings/Painters, original Print, Art, Pop Art, Modernist Painting, Pop Style, Comic Strips
- Personalize: No
- Type: Original Lithograph
- Year of Production: 1970
- Theme: Art, Pop Art, Wall Decor, Room Decor, Artwork, Paintings, Screenprint
- Style: Abstract, Art Deco, Contemporary Art, Cubism, Dadaism, Expressionism, Impressionism, Minimalism, Modernism, Pop Art, Post-Impressionism, Realism, Surrealism, New Art Movement, Fine Prints, Screenprint
- Features: Numbered, Signed, STAMPED BY GALLERY, Unframed, COA Included
- Production Technique: Lithography
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Spain
- Handmade: Yes
- Time Period Produced: 1970-1979